Feature Request: Allow cron to terminate with SIGHUP

With every Cygwin session I have two windows opened: One CONSOLE and the other a miscelanious windon running rxvt. When I want to shut down Cygwin and it's web servers, I just exit the console window. When I exit the console window, every process gets terminated with SIGHUP. No exceptions get terminated until now. The cron command is ignoring SIGHUP and thus causes extra stuff to be done to perform a gracefull shutdown.

Is there a reason to catch SIGHUP? I would like to keep my running of cygwin. I knew something changed, now I know. With cron running all the time, it is more difficult to unload cygwin1.dll.

- Paul