setup.exe - a small feature request

Is it already possible to somehow save the value of the "Create Shortcut
on Desktop" checkbox? If not, would it be possible to add this feature
at some point (yeah, I know, PGA/TC :-) ? I'm sure I'm not the only one
who doesn't want a shortcut and is getting fed up with having to uncheck
the box every time.