Re: Having problems with tcsh

On 2/11/2010 5:37 PM, Mahzari, Milad wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am having some problems with tcsh. I installed it using cygwin setup. I checked my bin and it is in there. I can also see the manual entry for it when I type "man tcsh". However, I can not log into it. When I type the following command in bash shell:
>
> tcsh -l
>
> nothing happens and I see the bash prompt again. Do you know what the problem is?

I'm not sure what your problem is, but it could be a missing DLL.  A
quick fix might be to stop all Cygwin processes and run setup.exe again,
selecting to reinstall all installed packages.  Other than that, you
will probably be asked to submit a problem report as documented here:

http://cygwin.com/problems.html

-Jeremy