Looking for a 1.5 build setup program - Help Please

Hi,

Apologies for this being a rather general question.

Could someone here be kind enough to either direct me to or send me
(off-list) a setup program for one of the cygwin 1.5 builds?  Some
packages I wish to use (Rockbox development) don't seem to be compatible
with the 1.7 release.

I am partially sighted but have tried scanning through the cygwin ftp
server, plus quite a few sites through search engines for legacy versions,
but they all seem to redirect to the latest release at cygwin.com so I'm
rather getting nowhere I'm afraid.

Thanks for your patience and help in advance.

Have a pleasant day,

Kind Regards and Best Wishes,

Hussein.