1.7.1 - Post Install scripts troubles / 'couldn't allocate heap' error s

When trying to install 1.7.1, the post-install scripts all hang, and I get 'couldn't allocate heap' errors.  This latest attempt, I simply cancelled the install after the 000-cygwin-post-install.sh script hung.

I've tried just about everything I could find to resolve this - but to no avail.

I've attached output from cygcheck - plus the install logs.

The check.out file indicates multiple cygwin1.dll files - but when I do a search, the only cygwin1.dll that shows up is in C:\cygwin\bin.

Thanks.
Home Improvement Projects
Click here to find experienced pros to help with your home improvement project.
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL2241/c?cp=ditRWUXSKw7tVkI7CC9g6QAAJ1HDkYdQbRLM03OwAsnXJPpKAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAShAAAAAA=