I'm confussed: / vs. fstab

My PC has two instances of cygwin. My production is 1,7,1-1 while I'm trying to get my 1.5 working again. For my 1.5, I have populated the /c/_cygwinCD/etc/fstab with the following contents:

/c/_cygwinCD/etc.$ cat fstab
C:/_cygwinCD/bin on /usr/bin type ntfs (binary,auto)
C:/_cygwinCD/lib on /usr/lib type ntfs (binary,auto)
C:/_cygwinCD on / type ntfs (binary,auto)