Re: My"C" Compiled can't compile "{}"

I don't have a Linux, This code has served me very well for years. It is perfect. I used to be a developer with Glenn Fowler and nmake developing "compiler probe" code for nmake. If your compiler can't compile it, then something is wrong.

I also get error messages about the C compiler with "reconfigure" scripts used to reconfigure a makefile.

If someone can advised me of which packages to uninstall, I'll be happy to re-install then,