Re: Re-installed cygwin 1.7 but still getting error running Perl

> > I am getting this error when I try to run Perl
> >
> > $ perl -v
> > /usr/bin/perl.exe: error while loading shared libraries: ?: cannot open
> > shared object file: No such file or directory
>
> Can you please post the result of
> cygcheck /bin/perl

> I just fixed the wrong setup.hint yesterday,
> so it could be that you got a broken setup.hint with no dependencies at all.
>
> You need those packages:
> libgcc1 libgdbm4 libdb4.5 crypt libexpat1 libbz2_1
>
> The mirrors should have been updated also, so you can try to
> re-install perl, which would pull in the required dependencies
> automatically.

I have the same problem. I have re-installed the system from scratch, now,
27th of Dec, from a mirror.
The output of cygcheck /bin/perl:

cygcheck: track_down: could not find cygssp-0.dll

[ ... ] Abbreviated, but the same appears for several times !!!

cygcheck: track_down: could not find cygssp-0.dll

cygcheck: track_D:\peteri\cygwin\bin\perl.exe
  D:\peteri\cygwin\bin\cygperl5_10.dll
    D:\peteri\cygwin\bin\cygcrypt-0.dll
      D:\peteri\cygwin\bin\cygwin1.dll
        C:\WINDOWS\system32\ADVAPI32.DLL
          C:\WINDOWS\system32\KERNEL32.dll
            C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntdll.dll
          C:\WINDOWS\system32\RPCRT4.dll
            C:\WINDOWS\system32\Secur32.dll
    D:\peteri\cygwin\bin\cyggcc_s-1.dll
down: could not find cygssp-0.dll

cygcheck: track_down: could not find cygssp-0.dll

[ ... ] Abbreviated

cygcheck: track_down: could not find cygssp-0.dll

Thanks for any help.

Peter Ivanyi