Revamp cygwin.com project page?

I've been a long time user of Cygwin, but I've yet to give back to the
project. I was talking to some folks on #cygwin about revamping the
http://cygwin.com project page. In my opinion, the page doesn't
reflect the great efforts in other areas of the project.. I'm not
really looking to do anything radical here, just refresh the site a
little so that users don't get put off by it's aged appeal.

Here is a quick mock-up I did with a little color and some content
taken from the front page. All the work I'll be doing is just
HTML/CSS, so I shouldn't need access to the server.

http://imgur.com/yBgWi.png

Feedback is appreciated. Who would I want to get in contact with to
set this in motion if indeed it will occur?

Cheers,
Kristopher Ives