Re: perl: XML-Parser missing in 5.10.1-1

2009/12/18 Reini Urban:
> 2009/12/16 Yaakov (Cygwin/X):
>> XML-Parser appears to have gone missing in perl-5.10.1-1. ?This module is
>> essential for a number of purposes, including intltool (a GNOME build tool).
>> ?Please let me know ASAP if you are planning on restoring this in the VERY
>> near future, or if I should go ahead and ITP this.
>
> Oops, my build missed that without exit. Sorry.
>
> I wanted to fix the other perl issues (Cwd, whohas crash,
> Win32::TieRegistry) before the next update.
>
> But since I'm leaving for holidays on Monday I'll update perl this
> weekend with the XML.:Parser fix only.
> We certainly need that, yes.

Jari's whohas crash was also caused by the missing XML.:Parser.
The new release candidate looks good so far, the svk fix is also in.
I'll give it a few more test rounds before I release it.

No time for Win32::TieRegistry so far, but this is a seperate package.
--
Reini Urban
http://phpwiki.org/           http://murbreak.at/