[Solved] Problem installing SVN

I report this problem that I have had with the new setup1.7 trying to install svn.
When I try execute it inside cygwin envinronment, nothing happens, no error message.
I have checked it with cygcheck without errors. Trying to execute it from Windows command prompt I receive this error:

---------------------------
svn.exe - Errore di applicazione
Applicazione non correttamente inizializzata (0xc0000022). Fare clic su OK per chiudere l'applicazione.
OK

(it is in italian, in english I think it is a thing like this: "application not correctly initializzed...")

The same thing happens with sqlite3 (seme behavior and same error), the solution is to change the permission of cygsqlite3-0.dll in bin directory with:

chmod +x cygsqlite3-0.ddl

I don't know if this depends by my installation of Cygwin or if it is a general problem, I report it only in the hope that this could be useful to other person, I have solved it, now it works properly.
Sandro