Looking for a job

Name:Ahmad Jamal Ramahi
Birth date:16-4-1987
Addres:Amman, Jordan
Mobile:+962 7 96734414
E-mail:ramahi53@hotmail.com
Nationality:Jordanian
Martial Status:Single

Education:June 2009 Al-Balqa'a Applied University Irbid,Jordan Bachelor's Degree,Computer Science Average: Good

Objectives:Looking for a challenging position to expand my knowledge and experience in my field

Detail Work Experience:  September, 2008 to July 2009 Computer Department, Al-dostour Newspaper Working as an IT support in area of network and PCs Network:  installing new network infrastructure including cabling and configuring switches and routers.
PCs: Hardware failure and operating system faults.

Projects

•Minimum Spanning Tree (MST) Algorithm
Graduation project: My project is talking about principle of Minimum Spanning Tree (MST). I  have a tree contain number of nodes that connected by edges between it, each edge has a cost (value), the target of this algorithm is arrive to the goal node with minimum cost, I use (C#) programming language to write the implementation

•Caching Simulation

This project aims to simulate 	PC’s caching systems, and provide the ability to compare between different caching methods, and come with a good idea about the efficiency of the system.
 Because caching is applied with PC’s memory system our project imitates this memory system, which consists of PC’s CACH and PC’s MEM (RAM) and PC’s CPU.
I use (VB) programming language to write the implementation.

Qualifications

Languages
•Arabic : Mother Language
•English :Very Good in Reading, Writing and Speaking.

Skills
•Computer skills:
-Use programming languages (asp.net, c#, c++, HTML) Asp.net: implementing projects using Microsoft visual web developer 2005
-MS Office applications include: Word, Excel, and Power Point.
-PC software and hardware maintenance.
•Ambitious, fast to learn and working under pressure with efficiency.
•Goal-oriented with strong leadership capabilities.
•Proven ability to work independently and in team as appropriate.

Training Courses :
•August, 2007 - Asp.NET Programming
•Computer Maintenance (A+)
•CCNA