Cygwin git - Configuration Problem? [was Re: BASH Shell - Configuration Problem?]

David Antliff wrote:

> I've set this in Cygwin.bat and used it successfully to allow users to
> run bash scripts that are in DOS text-file format. This turns out to
> be really important when using git with core.autocrlf=true...

  Say, do you mean "This turns out to be really important when using native
win32 git instead of cygwin git", or do you mean that cygwin git use CRLF as
the system's default eol rather than LF as it probably ought?

    cheers,
      DaveK