Re: 1.5.25-15: Problem running rpmbuild from a bash script

On Tue, Dec 8, 2009 at 8:16 PM, Matt Rice  wrote:
> I'm having problems running rpmbuild from a bash script. ?The problem
> occurs when I run the script outside an interactive bash prompt.
(snip)
> ?According to the bash manual, the 128 status code means it
> terminated on a signal of 0.

According to the Perl documentation (perldoc perlvar, $CHILD_ERROR),
the 128 status code from a child process (in fact any status code
which contains the 0x80 bit) means there was a core dump.

--
Life is complex, with real and imaginary parts