Re: SOLVED: Removed 1.5.25 and installed 1.7.0, but still cannot access filenames containing Unicode

Andy Koppe wrote:
> Any idea how that U+f020 character had got in there in the first place?

Someone probably discovered the Windows Character Map app, and decided
it would be fun to put some weird chars into their filenames. I guess
I'll have to ask my colleagues not to use chars from the Unicode private
use range (U+f000 to U+f0ff) when they do this.

-SM