Re: Probably not a cygwin problem but help appreaciated

Thanks Dave but I don't think any of that applies with BaCon? BaCon 's
translated code dynamically loads and links with all (dll's, so's).
From the CygWin doc's it appears you need to run the x server first
before you use gtk. Such is not the case with BaCon created code.
I first wanted to see if code that ran on linux would run under cygwin
and most does.

The problem I was having is in one the last post relating to native
windows calls.

James