Re: rsync error

nwpu053821@gmail wrote:
> $ rsync.exe -a one/ two/
> rsync: Failed to dup/close: Socket operation on non-socket (108)
> rsync error: error in IPC code (code 14) at /home/lapo/packaging/rsync-3.0.6-1/s
> rc/rsync-3.0.6/pipe.c(147) [receiver=3.0.6]

  Can't reproduce:

  Also, you wrote:

> the cpu usage of sshd up to 100% when a request come in.

which is almost haiku :) but the point is, I wonder if you have some kind of
networking-related BLODA.  Either Ice-3.3.1 or the Microsoft Network Monitor
may have installed some kind of hook or layered service provider or
intermediate (filter) network device driver that could be causing interference
with sshd.

  You should also make sure that you get "green software" out of the path,
because it appears to be a cygwin-1.5 based 3PP installation, and if the 1.7
sshd were to end up invoking a 1.5 executable that happened to be first in the
path, that might hang.

  So first (because easiest) make sure you get green software out of the PATH
settings, reboot everything and try again; then if that doesn't help you may
have to try temporarily uninstalling Ice and Network Monitor, one at a time,
to see if they make a difference.

    cheers,
      DaveK