Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] [1.7] Updated: stable compiler package gcc4-4.3.4-1

Eric Lilja wrote:

  Hi Eric, and thanks for your kind words,

> I also wanted to ask if there's a summary somewhere about what's changed
>  since g++ (GCC) 4.3.2 20080827 (beta) 2, what problems have been solved
> regarding Cygwin?

  The best place to look is in the cygwin-specific readme:

/usr/share/doc/Cygwin/gcc4.README

  See the section "Port Notes" near the end.

> PS. I wanted to post this to the applications list as a reply on your
> thread "Pulling the switch on GCC4." but I got an NNTP error about that
> group being unidirectional or something like that.

  Sounds like gmane must not be set up to gateway into the -developers list.

    cheers,
      DaveK