Re: Small cygwin.com fonts

Dave Korn wrote:
Jon Grant wrote:

Did you know the fonts on cygwin.com display quite small?

Would you be able to boost it to the normal size by not reducing the
font size by -2 ?

You can do something about that for yourself: hold down Ctrl and scroll your mouse wheel up and down. (Advice based on FF, may differ in other browsers.)

Yes, I use this workaround from time to time.

However, how about making the text a regular size by default? Saves us all having to Zoom. Do you know who has access to the website repository?

I'm not on this list, so please include me in any replies.

Cheers, Jon