sshd -- "Note that the CYGWIN=ntsec setting is required for public key authentication"

Hello all,

I recently had to switch CYGWIN environment of sshd service from
'ntsec' to 'nontsec' (because of 'sed -i' breaking inherited access
rights to some files used by native Windows apps). All seem to work
fine after the change, including public key logins to modified sshd,
but $subj quote from /usr/share/doc/Cygwin/openssh.README worries me a
bit. Is the note still applicable?

--
...Bye..Dmitry.