1.5.25(0.156/4/2) bash shell windows clipped by 2/3 of a line

I've just set up a fresh WinXP SP3 virtual machine with the currently
available Cygwin-1.5.25.  On opening a bash shell window, I'm hitting a bug
where the window clips about two thirds of the last line of text in the
window.  Inside the scroll region, I can scroll upward and see the line but
when I fill the scroll buffer, I can't even do that.

Any suggestions?

I have an older WinXP virtual machine with 1.5.18 that does not show this
problem.

    Hayden Ridenour