Re: flac: rebuild needed for 1.7

On 8/23/2009 11:39 AM, Yaakov (Cygwin/X) wrote:
> The fix is simply to rebuild flac for 1.7, preferably with gcc-4.3 while
> you are at it.

Ack. Thanks for the heads-up. I just got back from a one week holiday
and real life is quite busy, but I'll try to get to this soon.

Major premise:
        Sixty men can do sixty times as much work as one man.
Minor premise:
        A man can dig a posthole in sixty seconds.
Conclusion:
        Sixty men can dig a posthole in one second.

Secondary Conclusion:
        Do you realize how many holes there would be if people
        would just take the time to take the dirt out of them?