From: Reini Urban <rurban@x-ray.at>
Date: 2009/8/7
Subject: [1.7] Updated: libsigsegv{1}-2.6+-1
To: cygwin-announce@cygwin.com

I've promoted the experimental libsigsegv 2.6+-1 to current.
I need it for the upcoming clisp release, though I got no feedback yet
upstream if Eric' fixes will be eventually in the next release 2.7.

Eric Blake fixed the SEH chain corruption in libsigsegv for 2.6+.
The DLL revision is bumped from 0 to 1, so you can now change your
requires to libsigsegv1.
libsigsegv0 contains the old sources.

See http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2009-07/msg00881.html for the problems fixed.

It's a small library for handling page faults in user mode.
A page fault occurs when a program tries to access to a region of memory
(heap or stack) that is currently not available.
It is mainly required for clisp for generational garbage collection,
m4 also uses for stack overflow protection.

Canonical homepage:
?http://libsigsegv.sourceforge.net/

Canonical download:
?git clone git://repo.or.cz/libsigsegv/ericb.git
?which is a branch of the official git://git.sv.gnu.org/libsigsegv.git

at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this message.
Send email to the address specified there. ?It will be in the format:

If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:

Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is available
starting at this URL.

--
Reini Urban