Re: cygwin rebaseall not working

cormoran wrote:
> Hello, I'm having trouble with dll remaping and I've tried to run rebaseall
> but when I issue the command I get the following error message:
> gzip: stdin: unexpected end of file
> Does anyone know how this can be fixed?

  Argh.  You must have had a crash sometime while running setup.exe and it has
now left a corrupt file in /etc/setup.  Try running this command in a bash shell:

for x in /etc/setup/*.lst.gz ; do zcat $x >/dev/null || echo $x is bad ; done

  That'll tell you which package listing files have a problem.  Your easiest fix
would then be to use setup.exe to reinstall those packages, which should
regenerate a valid lst.gz file that rebaseall can then read successfully next
time you try.

    cheers,
      DaveK