Re: Setup maximizing package explorer

On Mon, Aug 03, 2009 at 10:19:02AM -0400, Carl Friedberg wrote:
>Christopher,
>>The next version of setup.exe will remember what size you choose for
>>this window so, if you don't like the way it works now, it will be a
>>one-time decision to resize it.
>

>Thank you for this.  Perhaps you could show the release date of net
>setup on the same line as the version is displayed on the splash
>screen.

No, the version of setup.exe is largely irrelevant.  People are already
confused by the version displayed via setup now.  We are not going to
add to it by treating setup.exe as a separate product.

Btw, if you are running setup.exe enough for this to be an actual
annoyance you probably should investigate the command line parameters
and just let it do its thing automatically.

setup-1.7 --help | less

shows what options are available.

cgf