Re: OT: gmail quoting (was Re: [OT] Re: Virus on sed.exe)

On Fri, Jul 10, 2009 at 7:11 AM, Andy Koppe wrote:
>> 2009/7/10 Dave Korn <...>:
>
> Sorry for including your email address.
>
> (Does anyone know a way to switch that off in the gmail web interface?)

I don't think you can customize the format of the automatic
reply-quoting.   But you can just delete the email address after it
pops up in the composer.

More annoying is the GMail mobile application, which appends the reply
with quoted email addresses etc no matter what you do...

--
Mark J. Reed <markjreed@gmail.com>