Re: Cygwin OpenSSH and Windows 7 RC

http://www.heikkitoivonen.net/blog/2008/11/26/cygwin-upgrades-and-rebase
>> > all/
>> >

>> > I was getting weird Perl 'make test' errors, and rebaseall fixed them.
>> >

>> > David
>>
>> If I rebase within Windows7 I can not use this programs and librarys
>> within other versions of Windows, right?
>
> rebasing has nothing to do with the OS on which you use the DLLs.
>

> Corinna

Than, maybee, rebasing is not a solution for my problem.
I build an own setup, similar cwrsync. This setup run well within XP and
Vista. But in Windows7rc the sshd have the above problem.

So I want to ask:
Should I rebase cygwin within Windows7?
And if I install this rebased programs and librarys within XP, should it
work too?

Thanks
Matthias
--