Re: OpenSSH server installation error on Windows Vista Business/Ultimate

David,

I am still having trouble to set up OpenSSH server. Following the
suggestions below, I run mmc.exe to make sure the Administrator account
is enabled. Then I logon the Administrator account and from there I
reinstalled cygwin from scratch. However, when I run ssh-host-config -y
again, I still got the same error message.

The machine I tried above is a laptop running Windows Vista Business
32bit.

Any more clues?
Paul.