RE: How to run GNU Emacs from Windows icon

For now, I can at least hide most of the cruft by using this as my shortcut
command:

C:\cygwin\bin\rxvt.exe -geometry 1x1 -e /usr/bin/bash --login -c emacs

Along with hacking the frame-position to 4,26 (I imagine this will only be a
temporary problem).

This gives me a usable window without additional manual steps.

(Now I just have to find a reasonable Windows icon for it.)