OpenSSH server installation error on Windows Vista Business/Ultimate

I am trying to install OpenSSH server so that my PC can be accessed remotely using WinSCP or Putty. My Cygwin installation is working well. I followed steps to download OpenSSH package and then tried to install it. However, I got an error during the installation. Below is what I did and the error I got:

~> ssh-host-config -y
*** Info: Generating /etc/ssh_host_key
*** Info: Generating /etc/ssh_host_rsa_key
*** Info: Generating /etc/ssh_host_dsa_key
*** Info: Creating default /etc/ssh_config file
*** Info: Creating default /etc/sshd_config file
*** Info: Privilege separation is set to yes by default since OpenSSH 3.3.
*** Info: However, this requires a non-privileged account called 'sshd'.
*** Info: For more info on privilege separation read /usr/share/doc/openssh/README.privsep.
*** Query: Should privilege separation be used? (yes/no) yes
*** Warning: The file /etc/passwd is not readable by all.
*** Warning: Please run 'chmod +r /etc/passwd'.
*** Warning: The file /etc/group is not readable by all.
*** Warning: Please run 'chmod +r /etc/group'.
*** ERROR: Problem with LocalSystem or Adminstrator IDs

I searched cygwin archive and internet and found that some people suggest to run chmod to solve the problem. I did it as following but the problem still persists:

~> chmod +r /etc/passwd
~> chmod +r /etc/group
~> ssh-host-config -y
*** Query: Overwrite existing /etc/ssh_config file? (yes/no) yes
*** Info: Creating default /etc/ssh_config file
*** Query: Overwrite existing /etc/sshd_config file? (yes/no) yes
*** Info: Creating default /etc/sshd_config file
*** Info: Privilege separation is set to yes by default since OpenSSH 3.3.
*** Info: However, this requires a non-privileged account called 'sshd'.
*** Info: For more info on privilege separation read /usr/share/doc/openssh/README.privsep.
*** Query: Should privilege separation be used? (yes/no) yes
*** Warning: The file /etc/passwd is not readable by all.
*** Warning: Please run 'chmod +r /etc/passwd'.
*** Warning: The file /etc/group is not readable by all.
*** Warning: Please run 'chmod +r /etc/group'.
*** ERROR: Problem with LocalSystem or Adminstrator IDs

Does anyone have a clue how to deal with this problem? Is there anybody who successfully installed OpenSSH server on their Vista Business/Ultimate PCs? Thanks for any help.

Paul.