X Error: BadMatch (Invalid Parameter attributes)

Hi All,

I have installed KDE Desktop on Cygwin. But when I am running  it on cygwin.
It is giving the follwoing X error messages mentioned below:

X Error: BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes) 8
  Major opcode:  148
  Minor opcode:  6
  Resource id:  0xc00174
kwin: User timestamp, initial:4961062
kwin: User timestamp, ASN:4961062
kwin: User timestamp, final:'ID:14680765;WMCLASS:k
///home/samsung/Desktop/gcc.bmp <2>':4961062
kwin: Activation: Belongs to active application
X Error: BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes) 8
  Major opcode:  148
  Minor opcode:  6
  Resource id:  0xc0019d
X Error: BadWindow (invalid Window parameter) 3
  Major opcode:  20
  Minor opcode:  0
  Resource id:  0xe002bd
X Error: BadPixmap (invalid Pixmap parameter) 4
  Major opcode:  54
  Minor opcode:  0
  Resource id:  0x100055e
X Error: BadPixmap (invalid Pixmap parameter) 4
  Major opcode:  54
  Minor opcode:  0
  Resource id:  0x100053d
X Error: BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes) 8
  Major opcode:  148
  Minor opcode:  6
  Resource id:  0xc00174
X Error: BadWindow (invalid Window parameter) 3
  Major opcode:  20
  Minor opcode:  0
  Resource id:  0xe00196
X Error: BadPixmap (invalid Pixmap parameter) 4
  Major opcode:  54
  Minor opcode:  0

Even though KDE Desktop running successfully.
Could  you please help me out to resolve the issue.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Neeraj Sahu