Re: gnuc on cygwin? need help!

yep i installed full cygwin so i got gcc. i always used gcc. but now this
makefile uses gnuc. ok so what i did was edit the section in make that i
showed u to "CC =    gcc" instead of "CC =   gnuc" and well it seems to be
working.

but i dont know anything about this compiler stuff and the extra options
specified like -Wno -long etc....does gcc understand all those options too?
i assume they are different so wouldnt gcc not know what those options are?

is it ok to literally replace gnuc in that section with gcc like i did?
thats the only spot where gnuc is in the makefile.