Re: detecting program invocation from a symbolic link

On 04/23/2009, ncokwqc02 wrote:
Nice that it works with g++ but I need this to work with the other compilers too. Any suggestions?

Lobby MS?

Symbolic links that mimic the behavior of their brethren in the Linux/UNIX
world are only supported by Cygwin.  And for all those who might eagerly
offer that Windows also has symbolic links, please review the email
archives on this subject first.  There's been allot of discussion about
the deficiencies of the Windows implementation(s).  "Windows 34" may
actually get it right.  Can you wait? ;-)

Holliston, MA 01746