Re: Problems Installing Cygwin on Win XP Pro

That's fine. It's been a winding, tricky path to get to here. I'll download it from the site you mentioned.
Well, I tried something like a bromly site and it died during the download. I then picked the redhat site, and it downloaded 15M. Both bromly and redhat release folders looked similar. About the same number of folders. 30? Alternatives to zlib.