sshd server and MBSA on Windows 2003

Hello,

I have a cygwin ssh server installed on Windows 2003 (latest version
of cygwin + all patches on W2k3).

But trying to satisfy an MBSA scan (Microsoft Baseline Security
Analyser), I have a problem with the IE Zones checking.

MBSA recommends that the settings for
'Run Components not signed with Authenticode' and 'Run components
signed with AUthenticode' be switched from 'Enable' to 'Disable'.

The usual way to change Zone settings is to open IE, then
Tools>Internet Options>Security and change the settings there. But the
sshd_server user cannot be used to log in.

How can you change these settings from the Administrator account?

Thanks,
Thierry Thelliez