RE: Are there some tools from cygwin to manipulate the windows's clipboad?

> From: BBuchbinder@niaid.nih.gov
> To: cygwin@cygwin.com; hongyi.zhao@gmail.com
> Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 21:58:03 -0500
> Subject: RE: Are there some tools from cygwin to manipulate the windows's clipboad?
>
> Hongyi Zhao wrote:
>> Are there some tools from cygwin to manipulate the windows's clipboad?
>
> getclip
> putclip

I wasn't aware of these but the more harmonious way
is probably /dev/clipboard which I use routinely.
With this approach it looks like anyother device or file.
I just noted it doesn't come up with ls -al /dev
but you can stat it...

I guess the get/put things offer some options but I
usually end up using dos2unix.