Re: Lftp hang while executing batch file

> Hi folks,
>
> I found that the Version 3.7.6-3 have the problem executing batchfiles.
> After upgrading from 3.7.6-1 my script does not longer work.
> I started lftp -f batchfile where in the batchfile the connection to the
> server
> And some action is done. It looks like that lftp hang while it tries to
> connect.
>
> I downgraded to 3.7.6-1 an everything works fine.
>
> May be someone can reproduce and fix the problem.

Thanks for the report, but in order for us to reproduce the problem, wouldn't
you expect to have to post the script?  Please do that.

The difference between 3.7.6-1 and -3 was very small-- all I did was remove a
single file,  /usr/lib/charset.alias, that's already provided by gettext.  Can
you tell me, (1) do you have /usr/lib/charset.alias on your host, and (2) do you
have gettext installed?