Re: 1.7 - Odd behaviour with vim

Christopher Faylor wrote:
> Sorry.  Fat-fingered the response.
>
> On Tue, Feb 10, 2009 at 12:52:44PM -0500, Christopher Faylor wrote:

>>> I have seen the message when executing cygwin.bat where environment
>>> variables for other applications are preset.  I don't know how to repeat
>>> the message; as far as I know it's innocuous.
>
> If this message is showing up when it shouldn't we need to know about
> it.
>
> What environment variables are causing this problem?

I open an Intel compiler command prompt window, then run cygwin.bat in
order to superimpose the cygwin environment.  All the VS2008 environment
variables are present, along with the ICL and ifort paths.  It may be that
the message comes up for me only on XP64; if it's at all interesting to
know, I'll recheck it tomorrow.