Re: how to install libtoolize [FIXED]

[...]
There are continued problems with setup.ini after last weeks problems.
I made some changes to tighten up the way that setup.ini was generated
which caused package directories to be sorted differently.  That
uncovered a problem with libtool, apr1, and aprutil1.  There were
duplicate packages in the cygwin "repo" and, after my changes, the
obsolete duplicate packages were given precedence over their newer
counterparts.

I've removed the offending packages and added error checking to upset
to catch this kind of thing in the future.

So, now, as last week, the thing to do is wait for the mirrors to catch
up and cross your fingers that this is the last package problem we'll see
for a while.

cgf
now, setup.ini seems to be fixed. It contains reference to the last version
of libtool (libtool-2.2.6a-1.tar.bz2)