Re: how to install libtoolize

Though I am building a different package, I have the same problem as
mentioned below.  The libtool package downloaded is 46 bytes
(effectively null) and get stashed into the _obsolete folder without
ever getting installed.

Another problem just noticed is that the setup process is appending a
"/" character onto the end of the cygwin directory name on a mirror.

e.g. http%3a%2f%2fftp.daum.net%2fcygwin%2f

the %2f above. this creates a directory with the same name.  Names
shouldn't have "/", ok %2f in them in my opinion and it wasn't like
this before.  For example setup shows get the setup.bz2 file from the
following address
   http://ftp.duam.net/cygwin//setup.bz2

not the two consequtive //'s above.  Whether this causes a problem or
now I can't say, but I like to keep my downloaded files in the same
directory and this is now created a new one with a dangerous name
(i.e. an explicit '/' from the %2f.

Don't forget the libtool probelm as well. Related or not I do not
know.  All  help is appreciated

regards
  wynfield

On Thu, Feb 5, 2009 at 7:01 PM,