RE: Solved: Post-install hang

Oh, bummer... So anxiety for nothing. ;-)
	Still, using the newest setup.exe just this morning, gave the same
problem with postinstall issues. Maybe the mirror I was using hadn't been
updated yet. I'll give it a few more days, take a deep breath and try
installing the newest iteration.

Generally speaking, which site or mirror gets updated first and primarily if
any?

Thanks though for the heads-up Corinna!
--
/Sorin