Re: Problems with pair key auth and sftp server

And exactly how did you do this?  What were your answers to the questions?
Is 'sshd' actually running now?

about the answers I used "ssh-host-config -y" so every answer was yes. And the sshd is running. Except that it throws the error about the sftp-server.

Hm, why is this?

I switched the user to set up the key pair for my own user and not the local admin. As I do not want that the local admin can connect except for console.

RSAAuth is activated by default.  Why are you changing things here before
you know the defaults work?

RSAAuth was in the config as comment with a # in front.

Why not use 'ssh-user-config' to create your user SSH config files with
proper locations, permissions, etc.?

I did use the ssh-user-config up front, forgot to mention. And it did not work afterwards.

If you need anything like config or so let me know.