Re: [1.7] regression wrt scp?

On Mon, Jan 26, 2009 at 05:58:48PM +0100, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
>WJFFM from XP as well as from 2K8.

Yes, it works for me from every machine in my house except for the one
that I normally do development on.  I spent a few hours trying to figure
out what was different with that machine.  At first I thought it was an
MTU issue since I use PPPOE.  Making recommended changes there did not
have any effect.  There were some strange issues with the network card
on that system since it has gone through numerous changes but clearing
those did not change anything.

I rebuilt openssh to see if it was the 1.7 version that was the problem
but the 1.5 version has the same problem.

I can ping sourceware and access the sourceware web site.  I just can't
ssh to it.

I'll provide more details soon.

cgf