Re: automate SSH-HOST-CONFIG

On Tue, Jan 13, 2009 at 22:16, blazt wrote:

> I created the script based on yours but it never sends the expect back to
> the program.
>
> #!/bin/bash

This line was not included into my sample. I doubt it can work this way.

> #!./expect -f

Why the dot-slash? Do you have expect executable in your local
directory? Have you compiled it by yourself?
'expect' package could be installed through Cygwin setup. You should
use this method instead.

 [...]

> I took out the exec so I could see the script run and it simply hangs at the
> first query where it asks to overwrite existing files. Is there anything
> else I need to do to get this to work with cygwin?

If you don't have enough experience don't make unnecessary changes or
add your bits before ensuring that the provided sample works. Read the
man. Experiment with simple things.

--
...Bye..Dmitry.