Re: First Pass at mintty documentation

On 1/11/09, Andy Koppe wrote:
> Lee D.Rothstein wrote:
> >    = Is there an alternate screen toggle in 'mintty' as there is
> >      in 'xterm'?
> >

>  I didn't know xterm actually had a UI for this. Do people find this useful?

If we're talking about switching between the regular screen and the
altscreen with a menu, I don't find that terribly useful...  If I
misunderstood and we're talking about having the ability to disable
the altscreen from ever being used, that's definitely more useful to
more people.  xterm can do both, though, so I'm not 100% sure which
we're talking about.

~Matt