Re: cmd.exe from Cygwin

Jeenu V wrote:
On Tue, Jan 6, 2009 at 10:43 AM, Jeenu V wrote:
[...]
I checked with one of my colleagues who has Cygwin installed, but he
doesn't seem to have this problem. I feel like going with a fresh
installation.

I did a fresh, quick and bare-minimum installation (to a different directory, but keeping the old one intact), but the problem still seem to exist. Do you think this is a bug? If so what if I want to report this as one - where would I do that, in this list or dev?

Bugs are reported to this list.

I know you've looked at the environment differences on your machine
between a plain cmd and one under bash.  How about comparing yours
under bash with your colleague's?  Also, does the shell matter?  Does
it happen for you with tcsh, pdksh, or zsh too?  This might provide
some insight.

Holliston, MA 01746