Re: Named pipes (blocking problem)

John Emmas wrote:
----- Original Message ----- From: "Christopher Faylor"
Subject: Re: Named pipes (blocking problem)

Why are you duplicating the subject in the body of the message?

I know this is something that irks you and you often complain about it but
in fact, it can be very helpful to people with low resolution monitors. In
this particular case, it won't make a vast difference because my subject
heading is only about 30 characters or so. But if the subject heading is
lengthy, it will get truncated by the email client if the user has a low-res monitor.

I'm going to have to change my email client so I have a reason to take advantage of this great feature you've added! ;-)

Holliston, MA 01746