Re: ssh-host-config produces script warning

On Thu, Dec 11, 2008 at 4:21 AM, Corinna Vinschen
<corinna-cygwin@cygwin.com> wrote:

> On Dec 10 23:25, Robert Pendell wrote:
> > NOTE: Resending below message once.  It got flagged as html the first
> > time around.  Not sure if it made it though as it wasn't archived yet.
> >
> > While setting up sshd using ssh-host-config it produces a script error
> > when working with the mount command but still continued to process
> > through to completion.  This is on a clean cygwin 1.7 install with
> > nothing else setup yet other than inetd itself.  (I setup sshd as a
> > inetd service).
> >
> > The offending line is 79 where it shows the following command:
> >
> > mount -t -f "${_win_etcdir}" "${_my_etcdir}"
>
> Urgh.  I screwed up again.  The embarrassing fact is that I know about
> this problem for weeks (or is it months already?)
>
> I'll upload a new OpenSSH package to the 1.7 release area which
> fixes that.  If you want to do that at home, open ssh-host-config
> with an editor and replace
>
>  mount -t -f "${_win_etcdir}" "${_my_etcdir}"
>
> with
>
>  mount -o text -f "${_win_etcdir}" "${_my_etcdir}"
>

> Thanks for the report,
> Corinna

It's ok.  You guys do an excellent job and an occasional missed item
every now and again is expected from my viewpoint.  I do what I can to
help out such as that I have been running the 1.7 test for months.
Thanks for responding so quickly. ;)

--
Robert Pendell
shinji@elite-systems.org