Re: OT: SpamAssassin failures

I would be happy to oblige if you would either answer my request, or provide an off-list method of communication. The only allowed method of communication is email, and that method is blocked. A private message to me rendering a bit of assistance would go a long way further than a snotty public response.

Since I do not wish to provoke the gods needlessly, this shall be my last message on this topic on this list.

If anyone else has a suggestion on how to get SpamAssassin to update its cache (or whatever action is running to block my messages) I would appreciate a (private) message.

If any of the Cygwin gods would provide me with a way to communicate with you off-list so that we could resolve this problem, I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

-Allan