Subject: Fw: Undeliverable: Re: Please help! We are not SPAMMERS
Sent: 11/25/2008 6:18 PM

  'overseers@sourceware.org' on 11/25/2008 6:18 PM
  There was a SMTP communication problem with the recipient's email server. Please contact your system administrator.
  <bpc-hs-mx1.biopop.com #5.5.0 smtp;550 Blocked http://www.spamsources.fabel.dk/ip/216.27.67.217>
===

If you follow the indicated web site from fabel.dk (as I indicated in my first message) you will find that this site is no longer blocked. But your SpamAssassin is still blocking it. This implies that it has cached this information.

Can you please clear your cache, or otherwise address this problem?

Thanks,

-Allan